Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||65|
Property Types (active listings)
- Plymouth was named by Money Magazine as the #1 city to live in the United States! The magazine recognized Plymouth because of its neighborhoods, industry, parks, schools, and other aspects that make the city unique.
- Plymouth is the seventh-largest city in Minnesota. Located 15 miles west of downtown Minneapolis in Hennepin County, Plymouth is an excellent community for commuting people.
- The population is roughly 78,351 as of 2018.
- The new construction and creation of new neighborhoods is unparalleled by any other lake community. Still, the city has made the park system, trail system, and recreation facilities a top priority.
- Plymouth has done an excellent job preserving green space and protecting the environment during its residential and retail expansion.
- If you want new construction, Plymouth is the city for you. The amount of new construction homes and neighborhoods is unparalleled, and growth has been incredible these last few years.
Browse Plymouth Real Estate Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
WAYZATA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Wayzata is located in the Wayzata School District and is an award-winning school district for academics and has a very competitive and diverse athletic program. School District 284 serves the cities of Wayzata, Corcoran, Maple Grove, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetonka, and Plymouth and operates over 38 square miles of citizens.
DINING AND RETAIL
Plymouth has a booming retail and dining economy. It's so large and diverse that you would be perfectly fine never buying anything or eating anywhere besides Plymouth again.