Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||42|
Property Types (active listings)
- The origin of the name comes from the Dakota word Chanhassen meaning "sugar-maple tree."
- Minneapolis St.Paul awarded the city of Chanhassen one of the best places to live in 2008.
- Chanhassen was ranked as the #2 best place to live in America in 2009 by Money magazine.
- In 2011 the Minneapolis Business Journal awarded Chanhassen the highest quality of life in the Twin Cities.
- With a population of 22,952 per the 2010 census.
- Chanhassen has 14,427 acres in 24 square miles.
Source City of Chanhassen®
Browse Chanhassen Real Estate Listing
PARKS AND NATURE
There is a divers food sceen in Chanhassen. Visitors and residents alike can partake in everything from fine dining to the national chains and everything in between. The list of restaurants in the city of Chanhassen is constantly expanding and evolving. Chanhassen is also home to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, the largest dinner theater complex in the United States.
SCHOOLS IN THE DISTRICT
Start searching for your dream home now.
Utilize the most accurate and up to date property search, direct from the MLS. Learn more about the Lake Minnetonka area and connect with us to schedule a showing on your favorite properties.Start Search